RETURNING A PURCHASE
If something you ordered isn't exactly right, it's easy to return it. Here's what you do:
SHIP TO STORE ORDERS
Bring it back to Select Source, as long as it is within 60 days of the pick up date.
You'll need to bring the following things with you:
1. The item(s) in unused and like-new condition with original packaging, parts, accessories and all paperwork.
2. A copy of your order confirmation, or receipt.
Your refund, including the applicable sales tax, will be issued in the same form of payment that was originally used for the purchase: credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Please Note: All Ship to Store orders returned after 12 days of time of phone call will incur a 20% restocking fee.
SHIP TO HOME ORDERS
You'll need to return item(s) to our warehouse within 30 days of the delivery date.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Make sure the return item(s) are in unused and like-new condition with original packaging, parts, accessories and all the paperwork.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at 208-733-8338 to let us know you are returning the product. Please have your order number (located on your packing slip) and give it to the Customer Service representative and provide the reason for your return.
3. Box the item securely. Include the packing slip with the reason for your return.
4. Ship them back to us. We recommend that you return the merchandise by UPS or insured mail to:
Select Source Inc.
Once we get your item(s) back, we will process your refund including applicable sales taxes. Once processed, please allow two weeks to see the refund on your original form of payment. Refunds are issued in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase: Credit/debit card or PayPal account.
POWER EQUIPMENT RETURN POLICY
Due to safety hazards, items that use gasoline, kerosene, or other flammable liquids may be returned to Select Source within 30 days from the date of pick up, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Equipment
MAY NOT be returned once gas or oil has been put into it, even if the liquid has been drained out of the equipment.
ARE YOU MISSING AN ITEM, OR WE SENT THE WRONG THING?
Check the packing slip that was included with your shipment. Items in your order may have been sent in more than one shipment. If this is the case, don't worry, we won't charge you any additional shipping fees beyond those you originally authorized. Visit My Account for estimated delivery dates for your order. If you did not establish an account with us, please check your Shipping Confirmation email for estimated delivery dates.
If you received a wrong item please email us at email@example.com or call us 208-733-8338 so that we can immediately send out replacement items to you.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEM?
If for some reason you received a defective or broken item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 208-733-8338 so that we can immediately send out replacement items to you if the manufacturer allows. However Items identified with manufacture or lifetime warranties may be credited or replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer.
REFUNDING SHIPPING CHARGES?